7:50 - 8:00 Lockers/Breakfast/Announcements
8:00 - 9:00 Health
9:00 - 10:00 Activity Period/Mrs. Calaway's Conference
10:00 - 11:00 Reading/Spelling
11:00 - 12:00 Math
12:00 - 12:35 Tutorials/Study Hall
12:35 - 1:05 Lunch
1:05 - 2:00 English/Social Studies
2:00 - 2:30 Writing
2:30 - 3:00 Recess/Detention
Help your child be successful by...
1. Making sure he/she is completing all assignments. Set aside time and a special place for studying. **You can check each teacher's web page for assignments.**
2. Help keep your child organized by cleaning out their expandable, checking the homework folder and behavior folder. These folders are a means of communicating with you.
3. Play an active role...know what's going on at school. Make sure your child gets plenty of rest so he/she can think clearly and make good choices.
4. Please communicate with your child's teachers when you have a concern...send a note, type an e-mail or call us.
5. Have high expectations for your child. They need encouragement from all of us to work hard at being their best both academically and behaviorally. When they know we expect great things from them, it gives them a goal to work toward. It builds up their confidence and self respect when they know a goal has been accomplished.
Friday, April 9--
Early Release @ 2:10
Thursday, April 15 -- Field Trip To Frontier Texas
Friday, April 16--
Tuesday, April 27 -- MATH
Wednesday, April 28 -- READING
**Flu Season Is Here!**
Practice personal hygiene and follow precautions to
help keep from spreading the flu.
If you child is sick, please keep them at home.